Lake Piru: Naya Rivera Was Last Seen Spending Some QT At This Beautiful Reservoir
Our hearts and prayers go out to the former GLEE actress Naya Rivera and her family. We hope that she is safe wherever she may be.
Before we elaborate further on Lake Piru, here are some details about the unfortunate incident:
- Naya Rivera (33) was found missing when her 4-year-old son adrift on a boat alone with a life-jacket on.
- According to CBS Los Angeles, her son told investigators that both of them went for a swim but she didn’t return to the boat.
- For everyone’s safety, Lake Piru is closed down as the search and rescue mission is ongoing.
- The divers’ team from the region will be joining the search and rescue team.
- In total, there are about 80 people involved in searching for Naya Rivera by using helicopters, boats, and ATV vehicles.
Lake Piru is located in Los Padres National Forest and Topatopa Mountains of Ventura Country, California. Many individuals enjoyed the peaceful surrounding of the beautiful lake. Only an hour away from Los Angeles, it is complete with camping grounds, clean restrooms, coin-operated hot showers, and most importantly-a fully stocked-store- to meet visitors’ needs. The lake tops sights include Rancho Camulos Museum, Val Verde Central Park and Garden, and Eureka Villa Adventure. Not to mention the beautiful uncrowded beaches of Ventura, Venice, and Santa Monica for some quality time.
About 5.01km wide, motor homes, trailers, and truck campers are also welcome to park their vehicle around the lake. Lake Piru is definitely a complete recreation site with a scenic landscape that also has well-designed pave roads to tree-shaded sites and a convenient dump station. It’s no wonder that the Hollywood star chose to spend some quality time with her son here.
From children to grown-ups, there are a lot of activities waiting at the beautiful reservoir. When visitors are not swimming in the lake, they can hang out at the picnic area instead. It is provided with plenty of picnic tables, a playground, wooden awnings, a horseshoe pit, and a 9-hole disc golf course. Imagine that! Oh, and it gets more amusing at night. We can just stare at below’s picture for hours.
As amusing as it sounds, we’re hoping for good news soon about the unfortunate incident. Let’s keep on praying for Naya Rivera’s search and rescue mission to succeed!